1. I. Kabakov. The General Schema of All Works. 1984
2. Collective Actions Group [KD]. A List of Actions. Addendum: Viewers of the actions, authors’ honoraria for KD actions.
3. Inspection Medical Hermeneutics. (S. Anufriev, Yu. Leiderman, P. Pepperstein):
a. Literary-Ematic Slicing
b. Secret Report on the Practice of Linear Realizations, Projects of Intersections.
4. S. Haensgen, A. Monastyrsky. Three Actions for Medical Hermeneutics. 1990
Ó. For Yu. Leiderman, Slogan
ß. For P. Pepperstein, Polaroid
Ô. For S. Anufriev, Link
5. Homilies. Stickers. A Fragment from Letters.
6. V. Sorokin. A List of Works from 1979 through 1990.
7. V. Zakharov. A List of Works of the 1980s and 1990s (as of early November 1990).
8. Storage Sites.
9. Covers. From the Library of the Countryside MANI Museum.
10. A List of Video Recordings from the Countryside MANI Museum.
Print run of the original edition – 3 copies. The issue was dedicated to the artistic biographies of certain artists from the MANI circle.
Translator: Ksenya Gurshtein